Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dionysus Forest Frolic

The Brown trunks of the trees surround Me
Channeling the energy I See

Dionysus, I sense your presence Here
You make the truth of reality Clear

For it is with you that he seek pleasure in the Night
Knowing that as warriors it is our Right

For all that exist desire life’s Kiss
Why be born at all if such things we would Miss

Animals play within the Trees
Dancing around our Knees

Water splashes By
And with an Ale in my hand I have to reason to Cry

Tip a shot of golden Fire
As our real one burns ever Higher

Some Green beneath the Green
If you know what I Mean

Dionysus I join with You
And to my pleasure I will be True


Dionysus Forest Frolic
Dionysus Forest Frolic
 

Learn more about Dionysus and his heroes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment