Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dionysus Caffeine

Sometimes we just need to kick Ass
When this is the case Caffeine we should not Pass

In this world where there is so much to Do
The Pressure can slam onto You

Sometimes a little help can go a long Way
Why not use more tools to control the Chaotic Sway

So let Soda and such flow into Me
And I will race to accomplish all the Goals that I See

For doing one thing is never Enough
Sometimes in life you have to get Rough

During the Night we have Beer and Wine
But in the early hours Caffeine is Divine

So as I set Out
Hear my shout Out

Dionysus send your energy down on Me
So of these tasks I can be Free

Why do I want to be Free
So later I can Party


Dionysus Cola
Dionysus Cola


Learn More about the Heroes of Dionysus Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment